Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Watch My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done Movie Streaming Megavideo

Watch My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done Movie Online Streaming No Downloading. The first collaboration between legendary filmmakers David Lynch and Werner Herzog, My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done is loosely based on the true story of a San Diego man whose mystifying experiences lead him to commit a shocking act of matricide. Michael Shannon, Chloë Sevigny, and Willem Dafoe headline this psychological thriller written and directed by Herzog, produced by Lynch, and featuring Grace Zabriskie, Udo Kier, and Brad Dourif. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi R. If you like this Movie you can watch this movie HERE
Movie Release Date Jan 1, 2010 Wide
Watch

Movie Overview For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done


My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done Movie TagLine

Trailer For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

My

Actors For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Michael Shannon,Chloë Sevigny,Willem Dafoe,Grace Zabriskie,Udo Kier,Brad Dourif,Michael Peña,Bill Cobbs,Verne Troyer,Loretta Devine

Genres My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done : Drama,Horror,Mystery & Suspense

Visitor Rating & Critics For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

User Rating My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done : 3
User Percentage For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done : %
User Count Like for My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done : 2,998
All Critics Rating For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done : 5.8
All Critics Count For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done : 40
All Critics Percentage For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done : 50 %

If You Like this movie you can streaming My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done movie without downloading HERE

Review For My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

What they deliver is the sort of fake mysticism that usually ensues when secular intellectuals try to plumb the depths of religious faith.
J. R. Jones-Chicago Reader

One of Herzog's quirky misfires.
Jeff Shannon-Seattle Times

Confounds all convention and denies all expected pleasures, providing instead the delight of watching Herzog feed the police hostage formula into the Mixmaster of his imagination.
Roger Ebert-Chicago Sun-Times

Lynch and Herzog have tickled us for years with their dwarves and iguanas and impenetrable stories. This collaboration represents the vanishing point of willful obscurity.
Colin Covert-Minneapolis Star Tribune

As a writer-director with five decades' worth of notable screen work to his credit, [Herzog] certainly can't be faulted for taking risks, even if it means now and then, well, falling on his sword.
Gary Goldstein-Los Angeles Times

Herzog fans will love it.
Elizabeth Weitzman-New York Daily News

The version of madness displayed by [Michael Shannon's] Brad is not typically dramatic; it's mostly just strange, and dances the line bordering on goofiness.
Jeffrey Chen-ReelTalk Movie Reviews

More like a bad dream than a good film.
-Daily Express

It is a film that addresses itself directly to the audience of Lynch and Herzog, and sets out, in its own special way, to "razzle them, dazzle them, razzle dazzle them."
Anton Bitel-Film4

It's like Psycho remade by Ed Wood.
Andy Lowe-Total Film

Oddly understated, it's nevertheless as unnerving a vision of disintegration in suburbia as you'd expect from director Werner Herzog and producer David Lynch.
Marc Lee-Daily Telegraph

My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done finds God in a cereal box and Satan on an ostrich farm.
Xan Brooks-Guardian [UK]

Unsettling but in a good way.
Laurence Boyce-Little White Lies

The nods to Aguirre, Wrath of God and Fitzcarraldo won't go unnoticed, but the more obtuse touches that bear the stamp of executive producer David Lynch may prove too eclectically eccentric.
David Parkinson-Radio Times

My Son, My Son... may be a minor work in the Herzog canon but it's still one of the more fascinating, frustrating, disturbing and beautiful experiences available to cinemagoers this year.
Tom Huddleston-Time Out

This is a must for Herzog and Lynch fans.
Alexander Pashby-Electric Sheep

Like many of the characters, the plot is under-developed yet My Son, My Son lingers in the brain and is essential viewing for Herzog and Lynch fans alike.
Becky Bartlett-The Skinny

Enjoyably weird thriller that's a treat for fans of both Herzog and Lynch, with a superb script and great performances from a terrific ensemble cast.
Matthew Turner-ViewLondon

A clash between mental deterioration and confrontational cinema, My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done lunges into the fragmented abyss of a murderous lost soul attempting to craft his own personalized religious awakening.
Glenn Heath Jr.-Slant Magazine

Both baffling and mystifying, the film details a descent into madness with God in a boombox, worshipped oatmeal boxes, and the designated lunatic's proclaimed mantra, minus reference to any white whale though flamingos may be implicated, as Call Me Farouk
Prairie Miller-Purple Revolver

With David Lynch and Werner Herzog involved it's just as elliptical and twisted as you might expect.
Simon Crook-Empire Magazine

Directed and co-written by Herzog (with Herbert Golder) and executive produced by Lynch,[the film] offers a whiff of originality in a sea of cinema schlock. But compared to both filmmakers' prior works, it's nowhere near as memorable.
Alison Gang-San Diego Union-Tribune

A film that gets increasingly under our skin as it goes along, tying up loose ends along the way while leaving other things maddeningly out of reach
Rich Cline-Shadows on the Wall

This is Herzog pursuing ideas that fascinate him almost without recourse to whether or not they "work"... wildly interesting, almost too interesting to handle.
Tim Brayton-Antagony & Ecstasy

Movie Images My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

alt=My alt=My alt=My alt=Watch
alt=My

0 comments:

Post a Comment